Stephen J. Pilger, RICP®, RSP, CSSC® is National Sales Director, Structured Settlements with Ash Brokerage and a Settlement Planner with Cornerstone Settlement Services. Steve provides comprehensive settlement planning solutions to the clients of a nationwide financial advisor network. Cases involve physical injury claims as well as non-physical injury situations including attorney fee deferrals and structured installment sales. Steve and his team offer an array of services including case design, life care planning, trusts, asset and risk management.
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics, St. Olaf College
- Life insurance and annuity (AZ, CT, CO, DE, MO, NJ, NY, TX)
- FINRA Series 6, 26 and 63
- Retirement Income Certified Professional (RICP®), The American College
- Registered Settlement Planner (RSP), Registry of Settlement Planners
- Certified Structured Settlement Consultant (CSSC®), National Structured Settlements Trade Association
- Society of Settlement Planners
- National Structured Settlements Trade Association
- Society of Financial Service Professionals
A financial services industry professional since 1988, Steve’s experience in national and regional capacities is summarized at www.linkedin.com/in/stevepilger.