Serving the entire northeast for over 30 years and licensed in 24 states, Mr. Milosh has been providing legal professionals and insurance clients with analysis, design and implementation of periodic payment programs used to settle personal injury litigation. His specialty for the past 30 years has been complex medical malpractice litigation.
Mr. Milosh has lectured for:
- Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Massachusetts Young Lawyers
- Suffolk University School of Law
He is a member of Summit Structured Settlements as well as a founding member of the National Structured Settlements Trade Association (NSSTA). Raised just outside of Pittsburgh, PA, Brian graduated with a B.A. from Washington and Jefferson College in 1973. Father of two daughters, he and his wife currently reside in Boston, MA